Friday 5 Series
The Friday 5 series is six events held through the summer months around the county of Suffolk, UK. Each event is on a Friday evening, and they are all 5-mile road races, and each race gains points not only for each member but for the club represented.
For full information, news and recent results on the Friday 5 Series, visit https://friday5series.com/.
Sudbury Joggers hold a 2km race for the under 15’s as well as the senior 5-mile run. Full details of these races are on the Sudbury Joggers Friday 5 page.
For 2020 the events are at:
- Bury St Edmunds (by Saint Edmund Pacers),
- Kirton (by Felixstowe RRC),
- Framlingham (by Framlingham Flyers),
- Great Bently (by Great Bentley RC).
- Stowmarket (by Stowmarket Striders), and
- Sudbury (by us, Sudbury Joggers).
Previous Team Results
|Year||Overall||Ladies Team||Men’s Team||Total Teams|